Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing #10 - Technology Blogging

I feel so out of the loop w/technology it drives me nuts. Thankfully, excel, word and powerpoint have pretty much stayed the same or I would feel completely lost when it came to the computer. I use excel and powerpoint daily and love those programs but other then that i haven't kept up on things. I have 2 small kids that seem to want everything so it has been about 5 years since I have bought myself anything electronic. Thankfully my husband fixes computers for a living so he is able to keep my ancient laptop in up to date working order, but now-a-days kids have computers in kindergarten - that is insane!! I just want to complete this challenge, learn a few things, and get my new mp3 player (of course i have to learn how to use it).

Posted a commet to Technophone? blog - thing #6.

1 comment:

bookworm said...

had to comment as part of thing #10....so "COMMENT". thank you for being a part of my OCL Webthings Challenge.