Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thing #23 - Wrapping Up!

Favorite Things - There were a couple of favorite things. I really enjoyed learning about RSS feeds, I have seen the icon on a lot of websites and never knew what it was. Library Thing was really interesting and something I would use in the future. WorldCat will probably be the most useful for work.
Least Favorite - Technorati was my least favorite. Searching blogs and how it was set-up was just too much. I didn't like the set-up, not remotely interesting and something I don't think I would use again.
Web2.0 Getting Involved in the Library - this is tough for me to answer. I am not sure. I saw that we put WorldCat on the ocl web page. I thought that was a good idea. But I am not sure how we implement this into the libary. I know we already use podcasts, You Tube, Wikis.
What Services Have I shared - ListenNJ was a site I told my husband about, on his lunch break he watches TV shows on the net I think he would probably like to listen to books too. Farecast.com and other Web 2.0 Award Winners, I sent those sites to a few people.

No comments: